We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career. Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the team
PA has a vibrant and successful team of healthcare specialists that has continued to build a strong market presence over recent years. Joining as a Healthcare Graduate, you will work in highly innovative assignment teams to accurately understand and meet client needs. You will be expected to take on significant responsibilities, working with colleagues and clients at all levels. PA Consulting have worked at the heart of healthcare delivery for the last 20 years. Our healthcare specialists work with colleagues across PA's people, technology, information and organisational areas of expertise to realise new opportunities and deliver sustainable and practical solutions to complex problems. Our assignments focus on improving the health of populations, improving productivity of hospitals, driving the delivery of people-centred care, and accelerating innovations across industries to improve lives. We work with a wide range of public and private payers and providers of health services, reflecting the breadth of organisations that contribute to effective healthcare. As a vital part of this, we maintain deep expertise and insight into the challenges of the NHS. Our Healthcare Graduates experience a broad range of assignment challenges and are given the opportunity to play a significant role in delivery of high quality work to our clients. Joining us as a Healthcare Graduate, you’ll work with industry leaders to create, define and deliver effective service offerings. Building relationships with clients, you’ll provide effective solutions to things that really matter. Career advancement is based on merit not time served, so high performers will progress rapidly.
What we're looking for
- Already have or be working towards the NHS management training scheme or equivalent professional qualification
- Hold a post graduate qualification
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills Ideally the candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate how they sought out an opportunity to solve a problem
- Work well as part of a team
- Use initiative to drive their own career This role starts in September 2020. There may be opportunities to start in April 2020. As part of our application process you will be required to answer three video questions.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!