We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career. Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the team
Successful candidates can look forward to working on some of the most interesting and complex challenges across the whole spectrum of public services. Recently PA teams have: • supported police forces to provide their officers with mobile access to crime data • helped councils use technology to respond innovatively to pressures in adult social care • worked with leading charities to derive greater insights from data • provided a monitoring and reporting services for a multi-billion pound economic development fund • transformed education services in the UAE PA’s Public Services Sector works shoulder to shoulder with clients across government and the third sector to enable them to adapt, thrive and innovate in increasingly disruptive environments. Key Public Services sub-sectors include central government, local government, economic development, education, police and criminal justice and charities. The diversity of our work is unparalleled and we have a reputation for delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions. Over 12 months, you will work in small to medium sized, highly innovative multi-disciplinary teams. Along with high levels of support and training, you will be expected to take on responsibility, working with colleagues and clients at all levels. You will get to work with a range of account teams (such as Education, Justice and Local Government), allowing you to experience a variety of work across public services. We expect our industrial placement students to be able to demonstrate passion for working in the public sector.
What we're looking for
- Relevant degree or equivalent
We look for the ability to:
- Achieve your goals; you will be driven to stretch yourself and will demonstrate determination and focus.
- Solve problems; consultants are continually presented with problems to be analysed and overcome through intelligent solutions.
- Work together; you’ll need to be able to collaborate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Inspire and influence; we’re looking for those who can inspire confidence and create commitment in others.
- Be creative; your exciting new ideas will challenge traditional ways of thinking.
- Be flexible; you should always be looking for alternative approaches and embracing new ways of working.
- Passion for public services: you should have a real drive to work shoulder to shoulder with public facing institutions to improve vital services This role is open to undergraduates in their penultimate year of university. As part of our application process you will be required to answer three video questions. This role will start in July 2020.
- 25 days holiday
- Central London office base
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Exposure to a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!