We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career. Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the team
Our Innovation team helps our clients to profit from the new. It might be the creation of a new product (physical or digital) or it might be a new service, new business model or new way for an organisation to engage with its customers and stakeholders. Often, it’s a combination of several of these. Led by our strategy and service design teams, and together with over 500 engineers, scientists, intelligence and analytics experts, we help our clients on their journey, with all the capabilities in-house to support the realisation of an innovation, whatever it might be. PA’s Strategy practice forms part of Innovation and has a strong record with working with C-level leaders in major private and public sector organisations, directly addressing their biggest strategic challenges. As a Graduate within Strategy at PA you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the work we do in the strategy field; supporting projects and research initiatives across PA’s 9 sectors. You will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organisations. Operating at the leading edge of consulting, we help our clients to identify, evaluate, select and pursue strategies for their stakeholders across our 4 sub-propositions:
Strategy & Execution: Developing winning strategies that make sense of clients’ current landscape, clearly defining where to play
Disruptive Strategy: Defining and identifying innovative new propositions and helping bring these to market
Customer, Sales & Marketing: Enhancing the delivery of existing products and activities through development and promotion of customer-centric strategy
Mergers & Acquisition: Identifying, evaluating and executing acquisitions, commercial due diligence, post-merger integration and value realisationWe define success as enabling our clients to achieve exceptional results that have a lasting impact on business, communities and individuals. It’s a principle that underpins everything we do.Our clients choose us because we challenge conventions to find innovative solutions that really work – in practice, not just on paper.
What we're looking for
We hire graduates who are looking to build a career in consulting who are problem-solvers and most importantly inquisitive. Our graduates are ambitious, driven and always put the client at the heart of their work. You will be:
- Directly involved in project delivery for clients across numerous sectors and industries
- Researching and inputting directly into business development, proposals for work and invitations to tender
- Supporting internal projects and initiatives within the Strategy Team and beyond across PA
- Contributing to thought leadership Position Requirements:
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Clear interest in understanding how organisations and people behave
- Curiosity and the courage to try new things
- Ability to solve problems using both creative and analytic approaches
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken communication
- Collaborative approach and team working skills
- Willingness to travel on business The start date for this role will be in September 2020. As part of our application process you will be required to answer three video questions.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!