Opportunity for Part-time work whilst you study. This has the potential to lead into a full time role across our Sports Trading, Financial Trading, IT Development, Compliance or Accounts teams depending on your degree.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Spreadex are looking to hire a PART TIME Customer Support Advisor to join the team on a 16-hour week contract. This time will be split into 4 x 4-hour shifts (6-10pm) covering Saturday evening and three weekday evenings. This role will come with training across our products and services and successful candidates will have a passion for sports and a detailed awareness of the major current sporting events. It is beneficial to have a good understanding of the mechanics of sports spread betting and fixed odds betting in addition to a basic understanding of financial markets, although this is not a requirement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be supporting both functions of the business with the ability to scale up to provide support for business growth. The primary responsibility of this role will be responding to all incoming client queries through livechat or telephone in a timely and professional manner. To be successful in this role, you will need to develop proficient product knowledge with an understanding of pricing and business rules, taking full ownership of queries and see them through to resolution. This will include answering (within set service levels) inbound generated calls from Spreadex clients following internal processes. This role will also be a key part of the improvement of our products and services, by reporting direct feedback obtained during client interactions.
- Passion for sports and knowledge of major sporting events.
- All experience levels welcome, however any customer service/hospitality experience would be desirable.
- Able to apply understanding an empathy whilst being pro-active when dealing with queries
- Accepting of feedback and suggestions to ensure continuous improvement in our services
- Good understanding of sports betting markets including fixed odds and spread betting with financial market knowledge / interest being desirable
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- High level of speed and accuracy when typing
- Available to work 4 x 4-hour shifts a week including Saturday evening
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Preferred Degree Subjects
Accounting and Finance
Computer Science and IT
Economics and related