There’s No One Else Quite Like You. Your Skills And Talents. Your Personal Experiences. Your Point Of View. Your Dreams.
We build brands we are really proud of and we have a mission to create more smiles with every sip and bite. Here at PepsiCo we think like entrepreneurs. We voice opinions fearlessly. We celebrate diversity and differences. We care about growing sustainably. And we get a lot of free Doritos.
Our business covers the full product lifecycle from creating new flavours in our labs to dreaming up ad campaigns and delivering packs to stores. There’s plenty in between too. We’re home to some of the world’s favourite brands, such as Walkers, Pepsi Max, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Pipers, Naked, Copella, Lipton, Monster Munch and 7UP to name just a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products.
We’re continually taking on new challenges. Introducing new products. Delivering surprising moments. Testing new Channels. Creating what’s next. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time. Let’s make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
“You get to work with the best! With PepsiCo being a market leader in many categories, you get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and learn from their experiences; which as a recent graduate is an awesome environment to be within. ! I have been in the business 9 months now and I am just starting my third role, which is actually outside of the core sales team. I love to learn so the opportunity to get exposure to so many different elements of the business throughout the Future Leaders programme is a massive positive for me.”
- Francis Ingram
PepsiCo’s is looking for talented and courageous individuals with collaborative and entrepreneurial approach to join our sales and marketing teams based at our HQ in Reading.
For more details on the rotations please visit the links to each of the roles on our careers site.
What are we looking for?
- Passion. For our company, for your development and for sustainability.
- Disruption. An intellectual curiosity and a willingness to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- Ambition. Eagerness to learn and grow your career and aspire to be our future leaders.
- Creativity. Bring your new thinking and fresh ideas to our brands.
- Motivation. A passion and drive to achieve results with bags of energy.
- Curiosity. People who are passionate about understanding consumer behaviour.
- Agile. A flexible approach with the ability to work with a demanding agenda and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Quick learner who is able to build relationships.
- People who thrive on challenges with good organisational skills.
- High personal standards and constantly looking for improvements and a better way forward.
- A team player who can look at the whole picture and seek to positively influence it.
- Ability to analyse data on the go and use this to make fast decisions.
- You! At PepsiCo we bring ourselves to work and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe our differences is what makes us special.
“The amount I’ve learnt along with the opportunities that I’ve been presented with continue to motivate me to do more, and be in a frame of mind where I cannot wait to get into work the next day to start on the next project. Due to PepsiCo’s welcoming and team-driven culture, I have a job that I have immense pride in, which challenges me day-to-day and allows everyone to collaborate towards achieving mutual goals, and succeeding as one team.”
- Luke Asbridge
Salary and Benefits
You’ll be given a starting salary of £30,000 per annum.
We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance; from a competitive pension scheme to discounted cinema tickets... there’s something for everyone. When you’re at Head Office, there’s an onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and even a complimentary Quaker porridge breakfast.
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
• Discounted PepsiCo products
• Vibrant, inclusive and award winning culture
• And much, much more!
What to expect next
The next stages of the application process are online tests and video interviews. We will send you an email within a few weeks after you apply to let you know if your application is being progressed.
Should you be successful, we will be running the assessment centres during the week commencing 9th November 2020.
Our application closing date is 23rd October 2020
We encourage to you apply early, as in the event of a large response we may need to close the advert before this date.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!