There’s No One Else Quite Like You. Your Skills And Talents. Your Personal Experiences. Your Point Of View. Your Dreams.
At PepsiCo, we know the things that make you different are your real power.
Because we’ve seen the amazing things that can happen when we dare to be different ourselves. That’s why we’re continually taking on new challenges. Introducing new products. Delivering surprising moments. Creating what’s next. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
Globally, PepsiCo operates in more than 200 countries with an annual Net Revenue of over $66 billion. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time. Let’s make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
PepsiCo is looking for talented and courageous individuals with collaborative and entrepreneurial approach who will join our Insights team to make real impact in the marketplace. Our Insights team keep their finger on the pulse of consumers. They ensure we understand everything about them – what they love, what and where they buy, and the motivations behind their choices.
The Insights team have a massive influence on everything we do: they underpin every marketing and advertising campaign, product or innovation we develop, they influence the big strategic bets in the boardroom, and they ensure our brands are executed brilliantly in-store. In short, Insights are the eyes and ears that keep us ahead of the pack – and a career in Insights will put you right at the beating heart of our business.
The Accelerated Career Programme is an exciting opportunity to develop people early in their careers to help them reach their full potential. We do this by exposure to a breadth of Insights experiences coupled with broad business understanding and exciting development programme.
- Starting September 2020, you’ll have a rotation across 3 roles over 3 years which could cover a variety of assignments, from Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence & Analytics, to Shopper or Strategic Insights.
- Each assignment will build your understanding of how PepsiCo leverages data & analytics in our decision making, bringing consumer centricity to all parts of our business.
- The roles are based from our UK Head Office in Reading, but with the flexibility to work remotely on occasions
- We’ll give you a clear training package, tailored support and a mentor from the Senior Insights Team for the entire length of the program
- Insights play a key role in defining the direction of our business, brands and marketing strategy. It takes some serious numerical reasoning, but also a big dash of creative thinking to take it to the next level. With international scope and a competitive salary and benefits package, this is a programme for people who are flexible and want to go places.
What we’re looking for
- Are creative, curious forward-looking and with a strong entrepreneurial streak
- Have the ability to get going quickly – with a drive for results
- See the connections in data, trends, events, and able to bring to life in a compelling, action focussed way
- Convert complexity into simplicity, emphasising the broad picture and picking out key detail
- Have commercial instincts to understand key business drivers
- Strong listening and influencing skills, actively seeking and understanding the input of others to gain alignment to ideas
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Are eligible to work permanently in UK
- At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent
Salary and Benefits
You’ll be given a starting salary of £30,000. On an accelerated career trajectory, you could be promoted each year of the programme dependent upon performance.
We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance; from a competitive pension scheme to discounted cinema tickets... there’s something for everyone. When you’re at Head Office, there’s an onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and even a complimentary Quaker porridge breakfast.
What to expect next
You’ll receive communication regarding next steps shortly after you apply. We encourage to you apply early, as in the event of a large response we may need to close the advert before this date.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!