PepsiCo is looking for top quality Graduate Finance Analysts to join the team at Head Office in Green Park, Reading. We’ll offer a real job with real responsibilities from day one and fast progression to those that bring their courage, confidence and can-do attitude. We seek innovative doers and thinkers with a global attitude who are ready to become leaders of the future.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, Doritos, Naked Juice and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently won The Times Top Employer for Women for the sixth year in a row. As well as that we have built Strategies for Success, which is a long-standing program designed to accelerate middle – management Female talent.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Starting July/August 2020 you’ll join our Finance team on a permanent basis.
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in areas such as: Commercial Finance, Sales Finance, Supply chain Finance, SG&A analytics & much more
- We will give you a career development plan and a mentor from the Senior Finance team
- Visit our World Class manufacturing sites & work with our colleagues in sales and supply chain
What we’re looking for
- Individuals who perform well with challenges
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions
- Time management, organisational and prioritisation capability
- A team player with the ability to positively influence the agenda
- Constantly looking for improvements and a better way forward
- A degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Accounting & Finance) at 2:1 or above
Salary and Benefits
You’ll be offered a competitive starting salary and full study support towards a relevant finance qualification.
We believe hard work is vital, but we also know a balance is needed. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance; from a competitive pension scheme to discounted cinema tickets... there’s something for everyone. There’s an onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and even a complimentary Quaker porridge breakfast.
What to expect next
You’ll receive communication regarding next steps shortly after you apply. We encourage you to apply early, as in the event of a large response we may need to close the advert before this date.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!