Looking for an introduction to globally renowned brands such as Gillette, Pampers, Head & Shoulders, and Oral-B – brands millions of consumers can't live without? Eager to grasp a comprehensive understanding of our end-to-end business operations and pinpoint where your skills are best suited? Ready to take the initial stride toward joining an organization that provides its employees with world-class training and development opportunities for advancing into leadership roles?
Then apply for the P&G Insight Week, our 4-day placement, through which you will get first-hand insight into 5 commercial functions: Sales, Brand, Supply, Comms and Finance. By participating, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of which area best suits your strengths. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – then this opportunity is tailor-made for you!
What To Expect:
Our Academy Week will give you the opportunity to meet with senior leaders as well as recent graduates so you can get a real sense for what it’s like to work for P&G after 1 year or 20! You’ll also work on a project where you’ll get to demonstrate your knowledge and learning ability on one of the biggest challenges facing society today. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your project from the beginning.
The Academy Week will take place Monday 17th - Thursday 20th June 2024 at our UK Head Office in Weybridge, Surrey. We will provide accommodation for three nights and a chance to network with a variety of people around the company through an array of activities in the evenings.
We believe socio-economic status should not be a barrier to accessing job opportunities and seek to ensure that we are championing social mobility. That’s why all costs associated with your attendance at this event will be covered by P&G.
What You Will Gain:
- Discover Your Ideal Career Path – A true immersion experience where you can really learn what career path might be best for you.
- Training & coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring.
- Summer Internship - Successful participants have the potential to secure a summer internship with P&G for the following summer. As a 'build from within' company, our people start at entry level and progress through the organization. When we make a job offer, it’s with the expectation that you will grow into one of our future leaders, and to help you get there, you will work closely with skilled P&G veterans for mentoring and coaching at every step.
What We Look For:
- University students who are either in their first year of a 3-year degree or in their or second year of a 4-year degree.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
Application Deadline: Apply soon to secure your chance, as positions could be filled before the deadline. We may close early if all positions are filled.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.