We are seeking a motivated recent graduate to take on a 12 month fixed term contract within our Services Support Resource Planning team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to launch their career at a leading healthtech organisation as part of a Customer Service team where your contribution will take us one step closer towards our mission of improving 2.5 billion lives by 2025. You will have a strong introduction to our business, gain direct exposure to customers and the wider service model we run; as well as wider areas of the business as part of the day to day requirements, thereby opening up a number of different routes in which to take your career. Although this is a 12 month fixed term contract initially, there is the opportunity to be converted to permanent role subject to performance.
You are responsible for
- Fault logging managing customer cases
- Ensuring appropriate management of field capacity, to allow for correct scheduling by planning resource team.
- Liaising with the various functions of the Service Support Centre to provide the best solution that balances the customer need against the business requirements.
- Assigning and dispatching Field Services Engineers (FSE’s) based on the advice from an onsite technical helpdesk taking into consideration the FSE's location, workload and urgency of the situation.
- Coordinating orders of spare parts if required and keeping the customer and engineers informed at every stage.
- Ensuring customers are aware of the status of their call and the actions taking place.
- Managing the progress of the customer call until resolved, communicating with various colleagues, you may need to escalate the situation if you encounter problems meeting the service level agreement.
You are part of the Service Support Centre in the Health Systems Business at Philips. You will sit within the Ultrasound Technical team. You will report into the Reactive Planning Team Leader directly.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and attributes
- Recent graduate currently residing in UK
- A motivated, proactive attitude with the desire to learn and capitalise on this opportunity to launch your career
- Resilient and confident character, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Prepared to take ownership of customer problems through to completion and remain calm in such situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to satisfy customers, able to build trust and confidence.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage workloads and priorities. Good organizational skills
- Ability to work to pre-determined targets and timescales
- Strong basic IT skills (Microsoft suite)
- The ability to work well under pressure, and while managing a high volume of telephone calls.
In return, we offer you
- Significant training and development opportunities, and support from an experienced team who are invested in your career success
- A basic salary of around £ 22 K
- Access to a wide variety of Company benefits, including matched pension contributions, and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family-friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop which allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Monthly activities that promote health and well-being
- An Employee Assistance Program is available for all Philips employees and their families. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!