In this role, you have the opportunity to build a successful career at an exciting & innovative employer as an aspiring future business leader. Philips is a health technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Applying advanced technologies and deep clinical and consumer insights, Philips partners with customers to deliver integrated solutions that address the Quadruple Aim: improved patient experience, better health outcomes, improved staff experience, and lower cost of care.As part of this mission, we are now looking for ambitious graduates to work within commercial functions across our main business clusters (Personal Health, Precision Diagnosis, Connected Care and Image Guided Therapy) starting in September 2020.
The scheme will consist of one year rotations in two of the following areas:
- Business Marketing: understand and research a wide variety of markets and help devise strategies to best launch Philips' latest innovations.
- Sales: learn how to excel in the highly competitive world of business through negotiations with buyers and suppliers.
- Operations: support and lead projects to improve our customer experience within our service offerings.
- Strategy: bringing together the right balance of problem solving rigor, people skills and pragmatism to turn your thinking into decisions and actions.
You are a part of
The Philips HealthTech Commercial Graduate Programme, which is designed to discover future leaders and incorporate you into the Philips business where your new ideas and passion will shape the Philips business of tomorrow. You will have strong support networks with business leaders, mentors and graduates from previous cohorts. You will be supported with a comprehensive personal development and training plan over the two year scheme.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of high performance background (minimum 2:1 degree)
- Evidence of leadership potential and you will have leadership ambitions
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and passion in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes.
- You will be adaptable and socially confident, enabling you to build strong relationships quickly, which will be key to your success. In essence, you will already be naturally demonstrating our behaviors of Customer First, Quality and Integrity Always, Team Up To Win, - Take Ownership to Deliver Fast and Eager to Improve & Inspire. This will be evidenced by your academic and extra-curricular activities.
In return, we offer you
Philips is quick to recognize emerging talent and nurture success. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to be successful we will support you and your career development. Philips is rapidly evolving which creates an exciting and vibrant work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also have access to a comprehensive flexible benefits package including 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) and a generous pension plan.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!