In this role, you have the opportunity to
build a successful career at an exciting & innovative employer as an aspiring future business leader. Philips is a health technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Applying advanced technologies and deep clinical and consumer insights, Philips partners with customers to deliver integrated solutions that address the Quadruple Aim: improved patient experience, better health outcomes, improved staff experience, and lower cost of care. As part of this mission, we are looking for ambitious graduates to work within our HR and Business Transformation department starting in September 2021.
You will make a meaningful contribution to our culture, but also the world around you. Our HR people play a crucial role in helping our businesses react to the ever-changing nature of the markets in which they operate, while helping ensure we achieve our vision of improving billions of lives every year. Within Business Transformation, you will have the chance to be both a dreamer and a doer. We need ambitious graduates with the power to imagine new possibilities, and the practical business skills to make them real. You will be leading by example to develop passionate people who want to use their talents as part of our global force for innovation.
You are responsible for
Business Transformation – Supporting the Healthtech business in developing process improvement and embedding LEAN ways of working, including Daily Management and Problem solving. You will support the continuous improvement manager in delivering LEAN training and large scale projects such as system implementations. You will also support the Business Analyst with reporting and producing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators in the business.
Human Resources – supporting the HR Managers in the business focusing on HR projects along with the key areas of induction, employee relations, learning and leavers. You will also have the opportunity to work with the broader team in Health and Wellbeing, Talent Acquisition, Reward and Admin and process improvement. You will help deliver the People Strategy and implement LEAN methodologies.
You are a part of
The UKI Philips HR and BT Graduate Programme, which is designed to discover future leaders and incorporate you into the Philips business where your new ideas and passion will shape the Philips business of tomorrow. You will have strong support networks with business leaders, mentors and graduates from previous cohorts. You will be supported with a comprehensive personal development and training plan over the two year scheme.
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- be a final year university student or 2020 graduate within the UK
- genuine motivation to work within HR and BT business areas during the scheme
- Evidence of high performance background (evidenced by your academic and/or extra-curricular activities)
- Evidence of leadership potential and you will have leadership ambitions
- You will have first class communication, planning and organizational skills
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and passion in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes.
- You will be adaptable and socially confident, enabling you to build strong relationships quickly, which will be key to your success. In essence, you will already be naturally demonstrating our behaviors of Customer First, Quality and Integrity Always, Team Up To Win, - Take Ownership to Deliver Fast and Eager to Improve & Inspire
In return, we offer you
Philips is quick to recognize emerging talent and nurture success. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to be successful we will support you and your career development. Philips is rapidly evolving which creates an exciting and vibrant work environment and we adopt an agile work policy. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also have access to a comprehensive flexible benefits package including 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) and a generous pension plan.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!