In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work collaboratively with the wider organization to provide exceptional service to our customers; services including corrective & preventative maintenance; commissioning & installation of equipment and software & hardware upgrades to products within the Imaging Systems (DXR) portfolio both on-site and remotely.
You are responsible for
A full training and development program will be provided to enable the successful applicant to progress quickly in the Field Service Engineer role. As Field Service Engineer you will continually develop until you are operating at an advanced technical level to provide expert advice & solutions to our customers and colleagues. Your responsibilities will include;
- You will provide field based and remote technical support to customers and colleagues in line with relevant training and experience
- You will carry out corrective, preventative, installation and field change order activities on complex healthcare systems
- You will be responsible for diagnosing mechanical, hardware and software system failures using established procedures and information
- You will determine most cost effective repair/solution to minimize customer downtime
- You will actively participate in an ongoing rotation with the Field Service Engineer team, providing customers with direct remote support in a 5 by 7 working pattern.
You are part of
You are a part of a regional team of collaborative Field Service Engineers, reporting directly to The Service Delivery Manager and expected to work to the highest standards to ensure first class service is delivered to our customer base whilst ensuring Quality & Regulatory standards are adhered to in this heavily regulated industry.
In this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Level 3 electrical engineering qualification
- ONC, HNC or Degree in Electro-engineering or equivalent desirable
- Experienced logical problem solver with ability to work independently
- A strong interest in carrying out practical, hands-on tasks
- The ability to communicate well at all levels
- Recognize new technologies and adapts to daily challenges
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Competent in IT/Network diagnosis/system connectivity/Remote service desirable
You are currently living in the (Greater London / West Sussex and Surrey M25) area.
In return we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
- A competitive basic salary and annual incentive bonus
- Access to a wide variety of Company benefits, including matched pension contributions, and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the beginning (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!