Salary: from £18,000
Entry Requirements: Must be on track for a 2:1 in any degree discipline
What you’ll do – your role could involve advertising, market research, organising events, managing websites, creating newsletters or working with our suppliers on the design, print and production of new promotional materials.
- To begin with you should be interested in taking a year out as part of your degree and to be on target for at least a 2:1 in your honours degree.
- You must also be in your penultimate year of study and be authorised to work in the UK for the whole placement too.
- Whilst you don’t need a specific degree background to apply, you do need to be enthusiastic, with plenty of energy and passion for the areas of our business that you’re applying for. Never fear, if you haven’t studied business or IT, we’re all about the person, not about their background.
- University Placements are for a minimum of 1 year and must form part of your degree - normally prior to the final year of study.
- 'University Placements run from June/July/August for 12 months
Click the apply now button to register your interest and IBM will be in touch with a reminder when they are open for formal applications. Applications will only be open for up to a week , but will close when they reach capacity (sometimes within 24-48 hours!) so please ensure you are registered in order to get your application in before the window closes!