Yorkshire and the Humber +2
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are currently looking for passionate students to join our Health & Safety function. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and POWER YOUR POTENTIAL.
As a Health & Safety placement student at Cummins you will be able to use the knowledge and skills you have gained at university and have the opportunity to really put it in to practice.
Here is an example of what you may get involved in within our Health & Safety function:
- Running projects that add real impact and value
- Supporting the HSE team with project work
- Conducting research and investigation for projects in specific areas of Health, Safety and environment
- Managing the completion of project reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis with the Regional Health, Safety and Environment leaders
- Preparing and publishing the monthly Health, Safety and Environment reports
- Stakeholder Management
To find out more about our exciting Health & Safety opportunities click on the ‘Apply’ link now.
Darlington, Huddersfield, Daventry
Yorkshire and the Humber, East of England, North East