Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are currently looking for passionate students to join our Human Resources function. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and POWER YOUR POTENTIAL.
As a Human Resources placement student with us you will be able to use the knowledge and skills you have gained at university and have the opportunity to really put it in to practice.
Here is an example of what you may get involved in within our HR function:
- Daily HR administration including processing new starters, recruitment, references, time & attendance and visa’s
- Co-ordinating employee involvement events
- Supporting the team in employee relation issues
- Consulting with stakeholders and building effective partnerships
- Organising and facilitating training courses and maintaining records
- Supporting the team with ongoing projects.
To find out more about our exciting HR opportunities click on the ‘Apply’ link now.