Yorkshire and the Humber +2
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are currently looking for passionate students to join us across a range of exciting Supply Chain & Logistics roles within our specialised business segments. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and POWER YOUR POTENTIAL.
As a placement student in our Supply Chain & Logistics department, you are going to support successful and efficient planning and execution of the supply plan.
We have a range of roles available, here is an example of what you may get involved in:
- Experience an internal and external supply chain function
- Create material supply plans and ensure components are available as required in line with demand forecasts
- Customer services, understanding and analysing customer requirements and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse & interpret data and reports
- Financial reporting
- Manage supplier relationships
- Continuous improvement projects.
To find out more about our exciting Supply Chain & Logistics opportunities click on the ‘Apply’ link now.
Darlington, Huddersfield, Daventry, Ramsgate, Peterborough, Rugby
Yorkshire and the Humber, East of England, North East