Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Administrator placement student to join our team specializing in Service for our Distribution Business Segment in Cumbernauld, Scotland. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Dealing with day-to-day customer enquiries.
- Administrative support with the planning of both scheduled and unscheduled service events including the scheduling of the Field Service Engineers within the Service Aftermarket Operations.
- Document customer inquiry information within appropriate Cummins systems.
- Provide quotations to both customers and support internal colleagues with general administration.
- Provide prompt assistance to customers through various media and resolve customer issues through an understanding of Cummins processes, systems, and practices.
- Support with the Extended Teams / Commercial manager, Service Team Leaders on the Aftermarket on-Highway Segment, helping to establish key areas of improvement and growth opportunities as a result of a detailed review of Operational performance / Service Level Agreements.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Studying towards a degree in any STEM subject, Business, Customer Service or Sales.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with self-drive and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
Working at Cummins
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity, and/or expression or other status protected by law.
- Job Service
- Job Type Cooperative / 12 Month Placement
- Organization Distribution Business
- Role Category Onsite