£32,452 - £40,056
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Planning Regional Operator.. to join our team specializing in Supply Chain Planning for our Corporate/CBS Segment in Huddersfield During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Achieving and continuously improving customer service levels, and/or managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the Supply Chain.
- Supporting the daily operational processes for a critical segment of the supply chain.
- Data analytics encompassing supplier performance, supply risk, demand analysis, customer risk and more. (Planning for Every Part)
- You will Provide active support to the material planning function, communicating regularly and collaborating with range of teams and stakeholders.
- Use common diagnostic tools to identify areas for improvement and convert to action plans.
- Proactively eliminating potential supply chain failures as part of the daily planning process. Involvement and support in creating maintaining and steering projects that optimize supply chain across multiple sites within region. (With opportunity to lead independent project work with standard quality tools)
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Working towards a degree in supply chain (planning, logistics, purchasing) will also consider all STEM and Business degrees.
- Works well as part of a team with good communication skills and comfortable working across multiple territories, self-sufficient, happy to network with stakeholders while manages workload effectively.
- Ability to understand data, solve problems and think innovatively.
- Good IT Skills, in particular Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint (Access and Visio beneficial)
Working at Cummins
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity, and/or expression or other status protected by law.
Job Supply Chain Planning
Recruitment Job Type Student - Cooperative/12 Month Placement
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
£32,452 - £40,056