Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
Placement Student - Trade Compliance Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trade Compliance Analyst student to join our team specializing in Logistics for our Corporate/CBS Segment in either Daventry, Huddersfield, or Darlington. This is a full-time, hybrid role working Monday to Friday 37.5hrs per week. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Financial reporting and tracking of spend and project savings
- Managing, improving and maintaining duty management systems
- Working with Customs brokers and suppliers to ensure smooth flow of goods
- Involvement and support in all Major Cross Business Unit projects
- Ensuring data integrity of all analytics, development of reporting capabilities for supply chain KPIs
- Analysis and interpretation of KPIs to identify areas for improvement and action plans
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Working towards a degree in either Business, Statistics, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Excellent IT Skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint (Access and Visio beneficial)
- Ability to understand data, solve problems and think innovatively
- Good team player and able to manage workload effectively
Working at Cummins
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity, and/or expression or other status protected by law.