We’re now accelerating our journey in helping brands end waste, and after a huge amount of success in recent years, we’re looking for a PR Account Executive to join our team to help grow our reputation, shout louder about our achievements, form stronger relationships with key industry publications and reach new audiences.
You’ll use your knowledge of PR and the industry to seek out opportunities to make our presence known, specifically in the digital and media landscapes, as well as seek out relevant media channels to ensure that both our brands are visible, whilst driving awareness across the media industry.
You’ll be heavily involved in PR communications which elevate our visibility, ensuring our brands are top of mind across all relevant channels, and that we’re seizing opportunities to promote our achievements and circular fashion solution.
We’re accelerating through a huge transformational growth phase and are looking for the best talent to join us to help shape and build out our offer from a PR perspective.
Main responsibilities include
- Organise press releases, articles and other relevant content being distributed to relevant external channels at the right times to deliver the best results
- Pitch press releases, features, interviews, commentary and news to target media
- Build and maintain relationships with external media channels so we can seize opportunities to promote our internal brands and campaigns as fully as possible
- Utilise a creative approach to proactively consider alternative channels and initiatives we can pursue to get the best results for our campaigns
- Increase the visibility of our campaigns across all relevant media channels
- Track, analyse and report on results of PR campaigns and initiatives to trend where best to place specific content
- Write press releases in conjunction with the Content and Business Development teams
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience in a PR/Press related role
- A proven understanding of the PR process, including knowledge and experience of what editors look for in a story
- Insider knowledge of the press industry with key relationships across different media channels and publications
- A current and thorough knowledge of the evolving PR landscape, including digital, social and traditional channels
- An understanding of how to nurture quality media relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to manage deadlines and deliverables
- The ability to identify and articulate creative and innovative PR opportunities to existing clients
- A visionary self starter who is motivated to source the best results for their client
- The ability to quickly and accurately produce and edit written work
- A passion for relationship building and proactively spotting opportunities
Freshwater, Isle of Wight