Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
If so, apply now for an internship with the Consumer and Market Knowledge team.
What does a role in Consumer and Market Knowledge look like?
In CMK, we champion local consumer/shopper and market insights, we leverage data, analytics and visualisation to transform complex inputs into actionable outputs.
We continuously experiment new research approaches and tools to drive industry leading insights.
What to expect:
During your 6 month internship in the CMK organisation, you will be a core member of the P&G Analytics and Insights team.
Responsible for the objective assessment of the market, retailer and shopper landscape to identify growth opportunities that can fuel and inform retailer, category and brand strategies.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Internships are available at our Weybridge (Greater London) HQ and start the first week of July 2020.
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of Day 1
- You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger;
- Continuous coaching;
- You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment;
Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
Compensation & Benefits:
you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us.
Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
Requirements (skills/experiences) for the role:
- We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick.
- We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative social sciences like Economics and Business Studies;
- Ideal, but not required skills or certification: Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modelling, Programming Language, proficiency in data mining and visualisation, behavioural science;
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognized as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view.
And we want to include yours.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!