Secure yourself a graduate job by Christmas! Want to market brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Do you want to gain work experience with the company voted the #1 company for graduates to work for in FMCG and set the path for your future career? Are you passionate about building some of the world’s best loved brands? If so, apply now to join the P&G Marketing team. Attend the Commercial Careers Academy to secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Secure yourself a role before Christmas to start upon graduation! What you can expect: What does a job in marketing look like? Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably.
Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Full-time jobs are available at our Weybridge (London) office, with start dates available from 2020 onwards. P&G Commercial Career Academy – December 2019 The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview. The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 11th December to 13th December 2019.
What we offer you If you secure yourself a job with P&G you can expect the following:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in marketing, managing work on one of our global brands
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job with P&G offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a great pension and share schemes.
We are looking for
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2020.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities - Demonstrated leadership skills and strong passion for brand management
- Excellent communication and social skills - Strong English verbal and writing skills.
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers. At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!