Begin a meaningful career right here.
Secure yourself a graduate job by Christmas!
Want to market brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Do you want to work for the company voted the #1 company for graduates to work for in FMCG and set the path for your future career?
If so, apply now to join the P&G Marketing team.
Attend the Commercial Careers Academy to secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Secure yourself a role before Christmas to start upon graduation!
What you can expect:
What does a job in marketing look like?
Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Full-time jobs are available at our Weybridge (London) office, with start dates available from 2021 onwards.
P&G Commercial Career Academy – December 2020
The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is an intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview.
The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 9th December to 11th December 2020. This year it is likely we will run our career academy virtually, but will update attendees closer to the time with the final format.
What we offer you
If you secure yourself a job with P&G you can expect the following:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in marketing, managing work on one of our global brands
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job with P&G offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a great pension and share schemes.
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2021.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong passion for brand management
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2020 – however roles fill fast and are filled on an ongoing basis so apply early to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to remove the role earlier if the event has been filled.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!