Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Do you want to gain work experience with the company that invented the concept of brands and brand management, and set the path for your future career?
Then our Brand Management Summer Internship is the opportunity for you!
What does a career in Brand Management look like?
Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. They help to develop marketing plans and identify specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Their expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, they build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Pretty cool, right?
What to expect:
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in marketing with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from the beginning.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – we will help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- Penultimate or final year students and graduates with strong academic results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
We will offer internships to our top candidates in December.
Good to Know:
We are consistently recognised as one of the leading graduate employers listed in places such as Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2020 Interviews will be held through mid-November to mid-December 2020.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!