Do you have leadership skills combined with strong analytical capabilities? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning? If so, apply now for an opportunity to secure yourself a Finance internship at P&G. What does a job in Finance look like? In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our ground breaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
What to expect
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business finance projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you. Internships are available at our sites across the UK and Ireland with possible opportunities in Stockholm and Geneva.
What we offer you
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
- Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree and in their penultimate year of study
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities - Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated passion for HR style work
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers;
The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; UK 300; Job Crowd
Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!