Want to sell brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to work with some of the UK’s biggest retailers selling some of the world’s best loved brands? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and making an impact from day 1?
If so, apply now for an internship with the P&G Sales team.
What does a job in sales look like?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million pound business and budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas to grow your business.
What to expect:
During your 6 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in sales with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from the beginning including a chance to sell your plan to a major UK retailer.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Internships are available at both our Weybridge & Harrogate sites and start the first week of July 2020.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger • Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us • Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree and in their penultimate year of study
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways; we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!