Procter & Gamble is one of the most successful consumer goods manufacturers in the world. At our German plants, products are manufactured for the entire world market and, in some cases, the production of production lines is managed at various locations in Europe. Using state-of-the-art, high-tech control and manufacturing technology, we are expanding our leading market position in almost all markets worldwide.
In Germany, we are represented at 10 locations including Gillette and Braun.
We are looking for process engineers in the areas of:
- Automation technology
- Electrical engineering
- Plastics engineering
- Mechanical engineering - Mechatronics
- Process and process engineering and
- Industrial engineering
For our locations:
Altfeld, Berlin, Crailsheim, Euskirchen, Gross-Gerau, Kronberg, Marktheidenfeld, Worms and Walldürn.
- Analysis and development of production processes
- Development and implementation of production machines / plants
- Implementation of product and plant tests
- Improvement of existing production machines / automation processes
- Planning, calculation and implementation of technical projects
- Analysis and comparison of variants of technical development potential
- Cooperation with machine suppliers
- Growing staff responsibility for the line teams
We offer you:
- Training on the job
- Job rotation
- An exciting and varied range of tasks with rapidly growing personal responsibility in a highly motivated team
- A collegial and professional environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development, also within the global P & G Group
- Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits
You bring with you:
- Very good completed university studies (university / university of applied sciences) in the technical field (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, process and process engineering, industrial engineering)
- very good analytical skills and quick comprehension
- non-university engagement
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, teamwork and leadership
- Self-initiative, flexibility and coordination skills
- Internships and / or stays abroad
- Good command of English and German
As a global consumer goods manufacturer, P & G has a unique portfolio of highly successful and world leading brands. Constant innovation is the lifeblood of our brands. Our success is supported by the diverse talents and excellence of our employees. Whatever your passion is, we want to support you, develop your full potential, and enable you to make the most of yourself.
We have set quite ambitious goals. To achieve these goals, we are committed to our business purpose, values and principles. Your work with us offers the opportunity to touch the lives of people and make a real difference with our products in everyday life. Starting point for everything at P & G is understanding - understanding for consumers and for our employees. This is our approach to developing innovations that improve the lives of present and future generations.
The following documents complete your application:
- CV as a separate document
- Job application letter for the corresponding job
- A copy of your Abitur certificate (A-levels / Baccalaureate grades) and a copy of your Bachelor's and / or Master's degree, if applicable.
- Copies of work certificates and letters of recommendation on work experience, internships and voluntary or temporary jobs.
Please note that individual attachments are not larger than 5 MB. You can attach up to 25 files. If some of your files are too big, try creating an attachment as a zip file.
If your application is incomplete, this may mean a significant delay in the recruiting process.
This is a call for a full time position. If you are looking for an internship or a thesis, please apply to the competition "Manufacturing / Engineering - Internship / Thesis" with the job number MFG00006316.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!