Location: Surbiton, GB, KT6 4BH
Functional Area: Product & Yield
Type of contract: Fixed term
Working time: 37.5
Job ID: 93083
The Product & Planning Executive position's purpose is to support the product team. Working closely with both Product & Planning Managers & Lead Analysts providing market & portfolio insight, supporting the trading performance of the destinations, monitoring competitor activity and working with the Content team to ensure the right level of exposure for key properties & strategic partnerships.
With new destinations and resorts coming soon, it's a really exciting to join the SLM team for the next 12 months. You won't need proven analytical skills, but just a willingness to learn.
Flexible ways of working will be offered for this role and you will get to work the majority of the time from elsewhere.
Now taking applications until the 30th June.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Performance analysis of units, resorts and country to highlight opportunities & flag risks to support both tactical pricing activity, as well as longer-term strategic planning.
- Support our sales channels on any customer queries that they may have and where necessary passing on information to the Content team to ensure we are providing customers with the information that they require
- Work closely with the Product & Planning Manager in reviews and bed briefing to define and drive the future shape and size of the destination.
- Report on wider market activity & competitor positioning to ensure that our offering is appropriately marketed & priced, giving insight & support to the Lead Analyst for your destination.
- A challenging and inquisitive attitude by nature.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to use a range of functions within it.
- Creative and forward-thinking with commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for travel and winter sports preferred
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI.