Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Quantitative Researcher, you will develop mathematical models using advanced statistical learning methods to build automated trading strategies across multiple asset classes. Our research team collaborates on idea generation and strategy development, while encouraging independent exploration and original approaches. You will have access to clean data integrated with compute resources and the support of experienced researchers, traders and dedicated software developers. You will conduct quantitative analysis of market data to uncover relationships and identify historical trends. We do not require familiarity with or prior experience in financial markets for this role. We will give you the training you need to be successful.
How you will make an impact…
- Extract predictive signals from financial data through both traditional statistical analysis methods and cutting-edge machine learning techniques
- Assist software developers to translate research strategies into production software
- Optimise the order execution and risk management of our trading system
- Create robust solutions to problems presented in the trading environment
- Formulate and apply mathematical modelling techniques to enhance existing trading strategies and perform innovative new research with the goal of identifying and capturing trading opportunities
- Automate human-decision based trading strategies; prototype algorithmic trades from trading ideas