Quick Release_ The Product Data Professionals
Quick Release works with the World’s top automotive OEMs and suppliers to deliver product data management solutions and change management consultancy. Our current clients include TATA, Ford, JLR, Emerald, BMW and Aston Martin, amongst others. We currently have over 200 team members working across numerous client locations in the UK, Germany, Australia, Spain and The USA.
We're looking for motivated and caring individuals to join our UK team, especially those who put value on delivering technical excellence, instinctive customer service and genuine team fellowship.
We welcome applications from students graduating Summer 2019, other recent graduates and from professionals educated to degree level with experience in non-related industries.
As a Graduate Project Analyst, placed on a project within a major automotive OEM, you will be responsible for supporting the client in maintaining a complete and accurate Bill of Material (BoM) throughout the early stages of a new vehicle program.
- Data management and analysis;
- Elements of Project Management;
- Single Point of Contact providing technical advice and answering queries;
- Show excellent initiative and problem-solving capabilities;
- Issue resolution;
- Interpreting complex scenarios and responding in an articulate manner.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive work relationships;
- Liaison with a broad spectrum of people including Engineering, Purchasing, Finance;
- Reports to Quick Release Business Manager.
- Ability to deliver a quick response. Flexible to the needs of the customer and the business.
- Be comfortable in reporting back to our customer’s senior management;
- Maintain composure in demanding situations;
- Display a high level of attention to detail;
- Fully compliant with all MS office programs and various other common office software.
- Show self-motivation with a hands-on, positive attitude;
- Work hard, have fun and make the most of opportunities.
We have opportunities for graduates at locations in the UK including Essex, Surrey and Warwick, but we aim to respond quickly to our clients' needs and it's very important to us that the team is flexible to work in a variety of different UK locations and overseas if required, often with limited notice (usually 2-4 weeks). Providing this flexibility allows us to make the most of business opportunities and means we can provide exciting opportunities for those who enjoy travel and working on a variety of different projects, in a range of business environments. We always try to locate new joiners according to preference, but we also advise them to expect at least one 6 month secondment within the first year or two of work as part of their ongoing professional development and career progression.
More experienced team members often choose to be based from a single location, and of course we understand that people with families may have location constraints. Please indicate your level of flexibility and any location preferences when completing the application form.
- Competitive starting salary plus benefits;
- 24 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays);
- Empowered to get involved in areas of business development;
- Experience a wide range of different projects, clients, work-places, locations and countries within a year or two of graduation. Be trusted with responsibility for projects and clients!
- Thorough graduate induction training and a bespoke plan for ongoing personal development;
- Great potential for career progression;
- Lots of team events and an extended family vibe;
- Numerous other benefits… We'll discuss them later!
Minimum Requirements: Candidates must be educated to degree level (2.1 or higher). A technical and analytical mind is essential. Comprehensive induction training and on-going personal development are provided, so no specific experience is required, but a good knowledge of MS Excel and experience analyzing complex data sets would be preferred.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!