RBB Economics is an independent economics consultancy, focusing solely on competition law matters. We are one of the world’s leading competition economics practices, with 9 offices globally. Our work concerns all aspects of competition economics including mergers and acquisitions, market investigations, abuses of dominance, vertical agreements, joint ventures and price setting. We provide high quality, professional, independent advice, through the application of the latest advances in economic theory and econometric techniques.
As an Economist you’ll work in multinational teams with early opportunities to interact directly with clients, legal advisors and competition authorities. Your role will include:
- Providing general consulting, advice and assistance
- Researching and evaluating key industry dynamics, trends and market structures
- Programming, model building, and regression analysis in statistical analysis programs
- Applying quantitative and qualitative techniques to analytical problems
- Assisting in the preparation of expert economic reports and presentations
Each summer, we offer short internships to candidates who might be thinking about a career in competition economics once their studies are over. These internships can be taken up at any of our offices and, occasionally, at other times of the year. On a number of occasions, these internships have resulted in permanent positions either at the conclusion of the placement or on completion of studies.
- Essential graduates have an economics degree, preferably with a masters
- Must have an interest in microeconomics, industrial organisation or econometrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work with multi-faceted and demanding clients
Interns - We accept applications from economics students who are in their second or final year of studies and who have an interest in microeconomics, industrial organisation or econometrics.
What we offer you
- Challenging and stimulating projects across a wide range of industries
- On the job learning and development combined with formal training
- Career progression and career enhancing skills
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Supportive and encouraging environment
- A sociable, fun and enjoyable place to work
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!