Our clients have a need to get information that they can’t find with a simple google search, information that only exists in the minds of industry experts. Through the proSapient platform, decision makers from Consultancy, Hedge fund and Private Equity firms can interact with experts across the globe, via phone calls, meetings and surveys, all to help them make better informed decisions on investments and transformations.
In an increasingly digital world, we have advanced the Expert Network industry by deploying the first AI-powered suite of technology. The platform has developed into a single point of primary research that is easy to use and allows our clients to quickly access the best research.
Since 2017 proSapient has grown to 250 curious and talented colleagues worldwide with offices in London, Raleigh, Kyiv & a brand new office in Toronto!
And we’re just getting started!
What is an Associate?
Our Associates source and screen experts using our AI-powered technology and connect them with our clients, to empower their business decisions. Projects range from EV Charging Networks in the US to Shrimp Aquaculture in Mexico, there’s always something new that our clients are looking to understand!
This is a fast-paced role, and you will learn plenty of skills from day one, including communication, sales, project management and negotiation to name a few.
What You’ll Do as an Associate:
- Receive and understand various client briefs, covering preliminary research into specific industries, markets and geographies
- Source Experts on a global scale, utilising our AI Platform as a key source to identify potential matches for client briefs
- Sell the expert you’ve chosen to your client by understanding what the client is looking for and ensuring those needs are met
- Handle multiple projects, client requests while connecting with and vetting a variety of experts each day
- Updating our core Platform – managing Expert profiles and ensuring accurate, valid and current information is stored
- Work closely with your team to meet project deadlines and meet clients’ expectations
- Exposure working in an innovative and growing start up (triple digit revenue increase each year since opening).
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact on your team – and the company as a whole – in your first weeks on the job.
- You’ll be joining a supportive that helps you succeed both personally and professionally.
- Exposure to senior level business leaders, decision makers and C-Suite from a variety of industries across the globe.
- Ongoing training and development from our fabulous internal teams.
What we would love for you to have:
- A passion for action with a focus on generating revenue
- Drive and confidence to work in a growing business with continual product and personal evolution
- Ability to work on multiple projects,
- An organised and efficient manner
- Ability to work in a metric and results-driven environment
- A team player with a readiness to help others
- Interpersonal skills that allow you to build strong bonds with industry leading experts
- Project management and ability to use established processes and our platform to deliver on clients’ projects.
- An interest in commerce and industry – this role will provide you with broad exposure to a wide range of different sectors of industry.
- Desire to work as part of a team in a fast-paced delivery role, working towards deadlines in a target driven environment.
- Desire to work in a role that combines elements of sales, identification of experts through interrogation of information sources, recruitment and project management – this blend differentiates our role rom others which may be confirmed to only one of those aspects.
- Ability to speak confidently to industry experts and clients alike.
What we can offer you:
For your financial wellbeing:
- Competitive Salary- Salaries at proSapient are always competitive, with regular pay reviews and an uncapped OTE commission scheme
- Tech Scheme- Purchase personal technology with a monthly pay back plan from your pre-tax base salary.
- Tenure Gifts- Vouchers, extra holiday and sabbaticals for each year of employment.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
For your physical and mental wellbeing:
- Employee Assistance Programme- Access to a health and wellbeing service that offers personalised advice and support from specialist teams, such as mental health, financial support and legal experts. You will also have access to GPs 24/7 online or by phone.
- Annual Leave- 25 days PA + bank holidays.
- Hybrid Working- A minimum of three days in the office.
- MyMindPal App- Online support for mental fitness.
- First you will meet with a member of the Talent Team to discuss the role in more depth and covering your understanding of proSapient, our industry, our clients and the key skills needed within the role.
- At second stage you will meet with a Senior Associate and Team Lead within the Client Services team, where you will take part in a Case Study and the team will get to know more about your experience.
- Final Stage you will meet with one of our Associate Directors at proSapient where you will discuss in further detail how you are feeling about the role and your fit to the position.