A recruitment training scheme with a difference - positive impact and unparalleled earnings!
Work for a company that is focused on positive social impact through sustainability and diversity – whilst also making a difference in your own life through high earnings and fast career progression.
Opus Talent Solutions is a Global people consultancy focused on the tech, digital and renewable energy sectors . We are experts in these future proof markets, and in providing solutions for our clients that benefit both the company and society as a whole.
We have 3 exciting brands within the Opus Talent Solutions Group. All our brands are focused on solving market and economic issues through recruitment solutions.
- Opus RS works with clients to build out their tech and digital teams
- _nology provides support and training for people from underrepresented backgrounds to build a career in digital that seemed out of reach
- JD Ross is the first global recruitment company to recruit candidates for renewable energy markets only, rather than finite energy sources.
Our corporate responsibility does not stop with our work in Renewable Energy and increasing D&I in the Tech Market. To counter our carbon footprint as a company and to celebrate our success in 2021 we have partnered with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for every person we place. We have already planted 1,000 trees this year!
This year we were nominated for 4 different diversity awards, and won the British Business Woman award for Diversity and Inclusion, up against inspirational brands such as Coca-Cola and EY.
As well as doing good, we also want to be great ourselves! We provide a collaborative and supportive environment that drives everyone to their best performance. We have received multiple awards for our growth internationally, as well as having one of the highest rates of “performance per person” (and therefore highest earners) in the industry.
We have grown from a Bristol-based start-up to a fast-growing global company, with 300 people in 8 offices in the UK, USA, Australia and Amsterdam. Over 25% of our staff have also chosen a city/country to relocate to as part of their career trajectory at Opus.
In 2021 we received our first external funding round – putting us in the top 1% of recruitment companies globally who achieve this milestone.
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, we are now taking applications for our first training scheme for 2022. We are looking to take thirty passionate individuals to help us on our mission.
At the end of your specialised four-week training course , you and your cohort will start your journey as Recruitment Consultants. You will grow your network in the exciting worlds of Digital Technology or Renewable Energy, placing candidates with our renowned clients like Pretty Little Thing, Trainline, Goldman Sachs, Sony and Burberry.
Who we’re looking for?
We interview for potential, drive, good judgment, commitment, teamwork and coachability. We are an organisation committed to creating an inclusive workplace – meaning we don’t require a degree or specific experience. You could be a school-leaver, a recent graduate, or looking for a career change.
We’re looking for individuals who want to jumpstart a life-long career where your input directly impacts your earning potential. Where you are the direct beneficiary of what you are willing to give to the role.
We are hoping candidates will demonstrate an ability to self-motivate and a desire to succeed, whatever their background. Whether that’s through sport, community projects, personal hobbies, education or previous work positions.
To succeed, you will need to be:
- Interested in sales and draw your energy from interacting with people with a particular passion for the Technology or Renewable Energy sector.
- Confident: a team player and relationship builder with a flair for negotiation and persuasion.
- Organised and process-led, you don’t hesitate to do things the right way.
- A listener, able to anticipate the needs of others and communicate clearly.
- Most importantly of all, to fit into Opus’s dynamic work culture, you’ll be ambitious and determined
- Award-winning consultancy: Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, Virgin Fast Track, International Fast track/ Top 2 Most Socially Engaged Business, Financial Times Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies, Recruiter Awards for Excellence +++
- Competitive salaries (£25,000 base with OTE of £55,000-60,000 in your first year) , uncapped, no threshold commission and bonuses
- Clear and tailored progression plans based on your work ethic, you reach your personalised targets, and you will be promoted no matter the timeline
- Collaborative working environment that is friendly, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards/discounts including employee discounts, the ability to earn yourself additional paid time off, season tickets, plus much more
- Monthly, quarterly and annual all-inclusive incentive trips to global luxury destinations such as Ibiza, Miami, the Swiss Alps and more
- Lunch Club on the last Friday of every month, meet your targets and be wined and dined at Michlin starred restaurants networking with the best in the company from trainee to CEO
- Best-in-class training & development programmes with mentoring sessions monthly lead by top-performers in the company
- Eight international offices with opportunities to relocate to Australia, Amsterdam or the US