Type of opportunity:
At Redrow PLC we thrive on rapid change – adapting and learning quickly; and for any graduate who can offer that something extra, there is an exceptional future waiting here for you with Harrow Estates. Our Future Leader programme offers first-class training and promises opportunities to develop transferable skills in strategic land and planning. As we continue to grow, we want you to grow with us and help us to excel at what we do best.
Harrow Estates is an entrepreneurial property solutions business and the UK's acknowledged experts in land and property acquisition, problem solving, regeneration and commercial development. Our strength comes from our vast experience and success buying sites with development or redevelopment prospects in virtually any condition and location in the UK.
We’re looking for graduates with real enthusiasm, drive and determination to join our two-year Future Leader programme.
Supported by a Senior Leader Mentor, this industry-leading programme has been designed to introduce you to every aspect of Harrow, and will provide you with opportunities to work with – and learn from – industry leading experts.
You will acquire a real insight into how our business works focusing on land acquisition, problem solving, masterplanning and development. There will also be an opportunity to gain exposure within Redrow Homes to enable you to appreciate how our specialist operations support the wider business.
We focus on getting the right people for the role, therefore we accept applicants who:
- Are due to graduate in 2021, or have graduated within the last two years
- Have or are expecting a 2:1 degree or higher in a Land or Planning discipline
- Have initiative, plenty of drive and are a strong team player
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and the ambition to develop into a future leader
- You will need to be able to travel to site locations. Due to this, you should have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
You will also need to live within a 45 minute commutable distance to the divisional office where you will be based.
We want you to love your job and feel rewarded for the contribution you make. By joining us you can expect a competitive salary, in addition to many other benefits including:
- 24 days annual holiday increasing every 2.5 years up to a maximum of 28 days after 10 years’ service
- Annual company performance related-bonus
- Discounts on a variety of products and services through our employee discount programme
- Exceptional training opportunities for you to gain skills and experience
- Chance to work towards qualifications and accreditations with our support
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
- Generous pension scheme
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!