Type of opportunity:
We’re looking for graduates with real enthusiasm, drive and determination to join our two-year Future Leader programme. This industry-leading programme has been designed to introduce you to every aspect of Redrow and will provide you with opportunities to work with – and learn from – industry leading experts.
Through a series of four six-month placements, you will acquire a real insight into how our business works before deciding where to specialise. For your first three placements, you can choose to rotate around three of the following departments:
Land – securing land for future developments
Technical – designing and engineering homes
Construction – overseeing the physical build process
Commercial – controlling costs on projects
As you develop a clearer idea about where your interests lie, you will have the opportunity to pursue a final placement in an area of your choice with the support and guidance of your Line Manager and Senior Leadership Mentor.
We focus on getting the right people for the role, therefore we accept applicants who:
- Have or are expecting a 2:1 degree or higher in a Construction or Built Environment related subject e.g. Quantity Surveying, Planning, Engineering
- Are able to demonstrate financial and commercial acumen
- Have initiative, plenty of drive and are a strong team player
- Are committed to diversity and inclusion
- Can demonstrate a passion for the industry and the ambition to develop into a future leader
You will need to be able to travel to local site locations. Due to this, you should have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle and be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK. You will also need to live within a 45 minute commutable distance to the divisional office where you will be based.
We want you to love your job and feel rewarded for the contribution you make. By joining us you can expect a competitive salary, in addition to many other benefits including:
- 24 days annual holiday increasing every 2.5 years up to a maximum of 28 days after 10 years’ service
- Annual company performance related-bonus
- Discounts on a variety of products and services through our employee discount programme
- Exceptional training opportunities for you to gain skills and experience
- Chance to work towards qualifications and accreditations with our support
-Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
-Generous pension scheme
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!