Redrow are one of the UK’s largest and most successful five star house builders. Our purpose is simple; we build beautiful homes in places people want to live. We don’t just pride ourselves on building quality homes – we build quality careers too!
People are at the heart of what we do and we have a long history of supporting people to establish and grow their career within Redrow. We are proud that over 15% of our entire workforce is a trainee – and you could be one of them!
Our Sales and Marketing Graduate Programme offers a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in our business’ customer operations, and how we are dedicated to ensuring our buying experience delivers for our customers. Mentored by a senior business leader, you will contribute to ensuring our commercial and competitive advantage remains ahead of the game to support us in continuing to deliver excellent results.
As part of the two year programme you will join the Group Customer and Marketing team working and learning from experienced Sales and Marketing professionals. You will also have the opportunity to undertake formal training to support your ongoing professional development.
If you’ve got the enthusiasm, drive and determination to join Redrow and become the future of our business, apply now.
We focus on getting the right people for the role, therefore we accept applicants who:
- Have a 2:1 degree or higher
- Have initiative, plenty of drive and are a strong team player
- Are committed to diversity and inclusion
- Can demonstrate a passion for the industry and sales operations
- Have strong commercial acumen to achieve business results
You will need to be within a commutable distance to the Midlands and North West.You will also need to be able to travel to divisional and site locations. Due to this, you should have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle. You will also need to prove your eligibility to work within the UK.
We want you to love your job and feel rewarded for the contribution you make. By joining us you can expect a competitive salary, in addition to many other benefits including:
- 24 days annual holiday increasing every 2.5 years up to a maximum of 28 days after 10 years’ service
- Annual company performance related-bonus
- Discounts on a variety of products and services through our employee discount programme
- Exceptional training opportunities for you to gain skills and experience
- Chance to work towards qualifications and accreditations with our support
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
- Generous pension scheme
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!