The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internships. We inspire people to challenge themselves, discover their passion, and realize their potential. We offer global internship programs for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career, online and in-person, in 30+ exciting destinations across the globe.
Are you interested in a career in Language & Translation?
We provide a domestic internship program for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career, online and in-person, across the United Kingdom. The Intern Group is a global community built on the foundations of adventure, ambition and curiosity.
We provide internship programs for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career. The Intern Group is a global community built on the foundations of adventure, ambition and curiosity.
Our remote global Internship programme includes:
- A leading remote Internship internship for 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours per week, depending on your schedule
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote Speaker Series featuring global leaders
- You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 12 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers including:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years
- Sue Liburd MBE DL, Non Executive Director at NHS
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman
- Personalised career coaching upon completion of the programme
- 3 months access to a licensed online therapist (Talkspace)
What’s in it for you
- Transform your CV with a guaranteed internship in your chosen career field.
- Join our community and network with talented individuals from 150+ nationalities. Become part of our 10,000+ global alumni network.
- Maximise the chances to land your dream job right after your internship.
Our internship program spans all career fields, from entrepreneurship to NGOs and everything in between, with programs starting from four weeks up to six months. We are partnered with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, from small and medium-sized businesses, to cool start-ups looking for hungry talent.