Target start date is September/ October 2022.
Lenovo is excited to be launching a new Graduate Program: EAGLeS/ The EMEA Academy for Graduates in Lenovo Sales!
Lenovo UK is looking for new university graduates who are insatiably curious about technology and want to pursue a career in sales. If you are customer focused and people-centric and have a desire to work on the frontline with clients, apply today for this dynamic rotational program that will jumpstart your career. This is a full-time contract position with dedicated two-year development rotations based on business needs.
What we will offer:
* An opportunity to make an impact and develop your career with a global technology leader
* Highly engaging, diverse and inclusive environment
* SmartWork setting (home and office based)
* Training,Tools, and Network you need to be successful
* 2 year contract position that will develop you into a competitive candidate for multiple sales positions at Lenovo
Year One: Business and Sales Learning
* Training to help you sell, and succeed as a sales professional
* Collaborate and learn from experienced Sales Executives and functional experts to broaden your knowledge of our sales strategy, processes and solutions
Year Two: Sales Capability
* You will spend one year in a sales position to get real-life experience, working with various products, segments, and business units.
* Upon completion of the program, you will be prepared to compete for open Hybrid and Sales Account Executive positions across the globe or choose to consider other Lenovo business areas
* Networking, job shadowing and mentor opportunities.
* Discussions and interactions with key members of Lenovo's Executive Leadership team.
* Ongoing exposure and training on Lenovo's innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives, and business model.
* Graduation from an accredited university within 12 months of Lenovo program start date (2021 and 2022 graduates are eligible) with a Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Sales, Marketing or related studies
* Clear and confident communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work in team setting
* Data-based decision making
* Goal and achievement oriented
* Some sales or entrepreneurial experience
* Passion for technology and innovation
* Strong verbal and written skills - English
* Eligibility to work in UK
Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include:
- Attractive benefits & compensation including bonus plan
- Access to Well-Being services (incl. Employee assistance program)
- Agile and fast decision-making processed company
- An international team with a high focus on diversity
- Corporate learning and development programs
Apply now, we are looking forward to meeting you soon!