Sales and Marketing Rotational Graduate Programme
Apply by: 31.12.2021
DHL's UK nationwide Sales and Marketing graduate programme is all about developing leaders for future business. DHL provides placement opportunities to experience a broad range of different environments, within both site based and regional responsibility. You will tackle real challenges with a supportive culture that helps you get the most out of your time as a graduate. Sales and Marketing is responsible for understanding the customers needs and building our portfolio so we can meet our goal to be the worlds leading logistics provider. As companies like ours grow it is important to have a structured approach to support business development, account and sales team, providing growth and innovation to our warehouse and transport teams.
As a market leader in logistics and supply chain we will give you scope to reach your career goals however high you are aiming. As a DHL graduate you will benefit from rotating in a variety of business sectors, which involves working with some of DHL's high profile customers across retail and consumer, life sciences, manufacturing logistics, transport, engineering and supplier solutions.
During your programme you may undertake positions such as marketing executive, indirect sales support and bid excellence and be involved in high profile customer projects. We ask graduates to bring ideas to the table and take on responsibility from the get go. Most learning occurs on the job when graduates are faced with real life daily challenges and responsibilities however we also supplement this experience with formal skills development training.
What will the programme look like?
- 24 -month structured Programme (2 x 12-month placements)
- Placements will differ being based at site or located regionally
- Early accountability and fast progression
- Support towards Sales level 4professional qualification*
- Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan
- Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions
- Give back to your community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
- Desire to be a people manager and work with customers
- Full mobile to relocate within the UK (Graduates are required to relocate every 12 months whilst on programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license or be self-reliant to travel to multiple sites when required
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- We do not require a background and/or qualification in Sales and Marketing but graduates who wish to progress in the discipline
- Must be fluent in English
- No minimum degree grade
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you'll receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, mental health support, and private GP services. As a Graduate your salary and grade increase throughout and be included in the annual bonus scheme.
We want graduates to build their careers and fast track into management. Graduates are able to contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business, and be a part of an organization that makes an impact to society as well as to the world of logistics. After your programme you will transition into the Alumni community to continue the growth of your career.
*Providing you have not done a masters degree within the Sales and Marketing discipline