Yorkshire and the Humber + 1
We are looking for graduates to sell brands that millions of consumers can’t live without and working with some of the UK’s biggest retailers. Secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
Full-time jobs are available at both our Weybridge (London) and Harrogate (Yorkshire) offices, with start dates available from May 2022.
What you can expect:
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million pound business and budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas. As a full-time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class graduate scheme training programme. It’s 2 years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in P&G Sales and recognized industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
P&G Commercial Career Academy - June 30th - July 1st, 2022
The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is an intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, data and analytical skills in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study to give you a better understanding of Sales at P&G followed by a final interview.
The Commercial Career Academy will take place on June 30th and July 1st, . This year we hope to physically host the career academy at the P&G Head Office in Brooklands (Weybridge, Surrey) but will update attendees closer to the time with the final format.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in sales, managing your own account with a retailer.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, great pension and share schemes. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https:// www.pgcareers.com/benefits
What we are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2022.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong passion for sales.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
Good to know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Application Deadline: June 10th – however roles fill fast and are filled on an ongoing basis so apply early to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to remove the role earlier if the event has been filled.
Weybridge (London) and Harrogate (Yorkshire)
Yorkshire and the Humber, Greater London