Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Sales - Relationship Management Executive in the FIS University Program based in London. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
Your role will encompass on-the-job training and you will also have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and online learning activity. You will work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success- including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation!
Following the Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About the hiring team
In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments. The Sales – Relationship Management Executive role sits in our Enterprise division, the centre of Worldpay’s global growth!
You will join one of our four business verticals within eCommerce: Digital, Retail, Gaming & Trading and Airlines & Travel – all are responsible for the commercial delivery of both new and existing business, within the EMEA region.
As a Relationship Management Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on some of our largest strategic customers, being fully supported by our Senior Relationship Managers. If you enjoy challenge, problem solving and are equipped with a growth mindset and the ability to have fun then read on!
What you will be doing
In your role, you will support Senior Relationship Managers to drive dynamic solutions for Worldpay’s largest customers, through excellent customer engagement, data driven insights and collaborative team projects.
You will learn both the pure consultative-based relationship approach and the data-driven advice approach. This role is the perfect platform to develop yourself into a Relationship Manager of the future at FIS!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with different areas of the business from legal to risk to product development
- Competitor and market analysis to identify and help close gaps on our proposition
- Planning and tracking activity, analysis on pricing, road-mapping
- Manage a small portfolio of customers to gain direct experience of relationship management
- Support quarterly business review presentations to customers to ensure the relationship is on track
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
- Enthusiastic, resilient and a problem-solver
- Self-motivated and inquisitive with a willingness to learn
- An aptitude to research and analyse key information and trends
- Good business acumen and an ability to obtain buy-in to ideas
- A team player with the ability to meet deadlines
- You aspire to develop a successful sales career within the fintech industry!
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to engage with clients and gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- An opportunity to build the foundation in commercial relationship management and learn from seniors who want to see you succeed!