Are you interested in driving the success of some of the world’s biggest brands? They are looking for future leaders for their Commercial Graduate scheme!
Are you looking for huge business exposure from day 1? Do you want to work for a company that’s dedicated to supporting your personal development with rapid career progression? They are hiring final year students and graduates from any degree background to apply for their commercial graduate future leadership programme starting in September 2020...
You can be from any degree background to apply for this scheme!
Who is the company?
- They is the world’s leading health and hygiene & home company, responsible for renowned brands including Dettol, Nurofen, Vanish and AirWick.
- With the shared belief that everyone should enjoy healthier lives and happier homes, their vibrant work-places around the world provide their graduates the freedom to succeed
- A British FMCG company headquartered in the UK, it is split into two main business areas: Health and Hygiene Home (HyHo).
- This is a truly international business with a global outlook, with 40,000 employees worldwide and products selling in around 200 countries
- This hugely successful company is ranked in the top 10 on the London Stock Exchange and has trebled its revenue since 2000
- They have a real commitment to giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes
What is the role?
On the 2.5 year commercial graduate scheme, you could rotate across the following areas:
- Field sales (Health): Here you could spend 1 year gaining experience with frontline experts, shadowing experienced territory managers
- Digital Placement: Within the 3-month digital placement you will be researching and gaining an understanding of upcoming media plans, evolving media strategies and how to maximise e-Commerce channels
- National Account Executive: Here you’ll have full accountability for developing the strategic plan for your account to exceed net revenue, gross margin and net working capital targets for your account portfolio - Assistant Brand Manager: Working across functions including Supply, Sales and Finance, you will be supporting the achievement of financial and market share targets, as well as developing and executing successful commercial plans
- There is also a 3-month optional purpose elective for those at the end of their HyHo scheme
Why should you apply?
Huge responsibility from day 1, with a senior leader to be your dedicated mentor throughout the program, and regular 6-month salary reviews
- Career path: Working in a truly fast-paced environment, there is rapid career progression (they have had graduates who have made it to National Director level within 7 years of joining!)
- Personal Development: You will be working alongside highly experienced and knowledgeable industry experts, which will help you to develop a whole range of new skills
- Locations: Slough is a fantastic town in the South of England, only an hour from central London
- Sustainability: they are committed to reducing its environmental impact and is constantly changing and improving the way the business manufactures and designs products
- Corporate Social Responsibility: they have a huge focus on social investment to build healthier communities and is committed to helping 400 million people improve their health and hygiene
- Charity: they are partners with local charities to support community initiatives which are in-line with their global social impact strategy
Who is best suited to this role and what skills do I need?
- They aren’t looking for any degree in particular - due to their unique culture they are far more interested in your values, to see if they match theirs
- Entrepreneurship: The ability to think innovatively and spot areas of the business that could be improved
- Ownership: Have the attitude to treat the business like it’s your own and drive for results
- A global mind-set: The ability to see the world from a global viewpoint
- Management of complex relationships: You must be able to manage relationships with diverse teams and customers from across the globe
- Teamwork and collaboration: The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse teams
- Learning and change agility: The ability to rapidly assimilate knowledge and work at a fast pace
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!