The world’s second largest commercial real estate brokerage and investment management firm is in partnership with Sanctuary Graduates to find passionate, diverse graduates with an interest in property to apply for their 6 graduate schemes. This forward-thinking firm has a real commitment to diversity and applications from students from all backgrounds are encouraged.
“Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things”
Who is the company?
- The world’s second largest commercial real estate brokerage and investment management firm, who have interests in investment, leasing, property management, and development totalling over $4 billion in revenue
- Founded in 1783, this is a truly global business with around 80,000 employees and over 250 offices in 80 different countries
- Sanctuary Graduates are proud to be representing a true leader in their field, specialising in every property type, including pubs, offices, hotels, data centres and student accommodation, to name just a few. Some of their best known properties include the Olympic Park, the Shard, Battersea Power Station and MediaCityUk in Manchester - home to the BBC and ITV
- Their in-depth knowledge of energy and environment design makes them a go-to consultant for energy and sustainability services, including smart building solutions, alternative energy designs, and energy-efficient retrofits for existing properties.
What are the roles?
- Building Surveying (Bristol, Leeds or London): You will be involved in all aspects of property and construction, from supervising large developments to planning domestic extensions
- Commercial Property (Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds, London or Manchester): You will be working with real estate properties that is used for business activities, as well as larger residential rental properties
- Planning Consultant (Birmingham, Leeds or London): You will develop expert knowledge of planning permission, advising, preparing and submitting planning applications - your advice could be the difference between a project getting planned or not!
- Project Management (London): Working on behalf of a client, you will be seeing development projects through from concept to completion
- Quantity Surveying (London): Using cost estimates, planning and management, you will be involved in the valuation of construction work and tender management
- Residential Programme (London): You will be working within the housing markets, researching new developments and preparing client reports
Why should you apply?
- They fully support, fund and train their graduates to complete the APC to become a chartered surveyor, and for you to develop as a person to achieve your ambitions within an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture.
- Learn from the best in a leading global firm with opportunities for secondments abroad.
- The company has many internal business networks, from ‘Race for Change’ to ‘Building Pride’ and the ‘Women’s Network’, to name just a few. Sanctuary Graduates are keen to represent a firm that ensures every employee has the support they need to succeed and help to champion and encourage a more diverse property industry.
- Other fantastic perks include: private medical insurance, season ticket loan, income protection, cycle to work scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, employee discounts with over 1,800 retailers, ShareSave scheme to acquire company shares at a discount of 15% and many more.
Who is best suited to these schemes?
- These 2 - 2 ½ year schemes are available to applicants who are on track for or achieved a 2.1 in their degree
- For the Commercial, Project Management & Residential schemes we welcome all degree backgrounds
- For the Building Surveying scheme you must have any RICS accredited degree
- The Planning Consultant scheme requires any RTPI accredited degree
- For Quantity Surveying you require a RICS accredited Quantity Surveying degree
- You must also have a grade C or above in all A-levels and GCSE’s
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!