Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, you could be offering your expert advice to some of the world’s biggest companies.
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a successful graduate career.
- They have offices all over the country and are currently hiring for the following locations: Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester.
What is the role?
- Working in Technology Risk means you'll sit within the Consulting business area, working across various teams and building relationships with clients to audit their IT systems and applications.
- The role has a particular emphasis on data analytics, using emerging technology to identify and analyse risks to your clients’ businesses.
- You’ll also work alongside colleagues in Assurance who help clients protect their reputations by mitigating business and IT risks.
- You’ll gain a broad understanding of the IT landscape of huge clients, including their adoption of cloud computing, and use of tech such as Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation, advising them about any associated risks.
- You’ll regularly work on client projects, attending client meetings to identify risks, test controls and provide an opinion on the security of the client’s IT environment.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in a number of industry sectors.
- The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics.
- You’ll study towards a professional qualification ICAEW Certificate in Finance Accounting and Business (CFAB).
- As you progress you’ll also take on greater responsibilities. You may become your client’s main contact, regularly working from their offices and spotting profitable business opportunities to take the lead on too.
Who is best suited to this role?
- There are no university or grade requirements for this role, though you must be studying towards a technical/STEM degree (e.g. Physics, Engineering, Maths, Computer Science).
- You will receive full training, but experience with at least one programming language is desirable.
- This company is able to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!