South West + 6
We are Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 company and leaders in innovation. We are a local company with a global reach, operating across 70 countries. Did you know that over the last 5 years we have expanded significantly and we are proud to share that Rentokil Initial was voted ‘Best Place to work 2020’ on Glassdoor, we think that’s pretty cool!
Service, Relationships and Teamwork are our core values and we are looking for motivated, down-to-earth and dependable individuals to join our growing team.
We understand that training is essential to bring out the best in you and develop your knowledge and skills. Throughout your career with Rentokil Initial you will keep learning and be supported with new tools, products and services as we continue to make new advances.
Diversity and Inclusion is fundamental to the success of our business, our people are what makes us great. Whatever your experience or background, age or education, with the right attitude and values, there’s a perfect role for you here at Rentokil Initial. We want to hear from you! Join one of the largest service companies in the world, protecting people from disease and enhancing their lives through health and wellbeing.
What you will be doing:
This is a field-based role for someone who wants to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face to face.
You will join our specialist hit squad supporting key branches across the UK working on service improvement. You will be working within different branches across the UK, therefore, the commitment to working away from home during your working week is required.
In your first 12-18 months, you will cover a various areas as a Pest Control Technician, supporting our customers with their pest control issues whilst obtaining full training.
During your 18 - 36 months, you will have an exciting opportunity to choose your own career path down the following routes:
- Sales Surveyor
- Field Biologist
- Service Team Leader
- Key Accounts Manager
We’re looking for Graduates who:
- Have a minimum of a 2.2 in a Science/BSc related subject
- Own a full UK driving licence
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people daily
- Want to work hard and be successful but also who like to have fun
- Can be flexible with working patterns to support business needs
In return, we offer:
- A basic salary of £22,000 with expected on target earnings of up to £30,000 per annum
- Numerous progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a diverse, fast-paced, and growing company
- Full training and continued support and development opportunities
- You will gain a Industry recognised pest control and customer service qualification
- A company van and fuel card
- Bonus and commission scheme
- Paid overtime
- Benefits such as access to friends and family discount scheme called RI Rewards where you could earn discounts in over 3000 retailers
South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, East of England, North East, North West