Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $35 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
The Senior Customer Care Representative is part of a multi-cultural team and enjoys working in an international setting, whereby a wide range of administrative duties must be fulfilled.
The team provides internal support to Thermo Fisher stakeholders and delivers professional service and excellence in a high-volume diverse environment.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as First Point of Contact for our customer.
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments
- Document all required info as per instructions.
- Manage the process for escalated inquiries and complaints to resolution.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Adhere to SOP’s, SLA’s and departmental training guideline
- Assess the need for change and implement in order to increase productivity.
- 0-1 years’ customer service experience is preferred.
- Requires a high school diploma or a Government Body award. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- Customer Focused mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the workplace.
- Able to prioritize effectively and multi/task under deadlines.
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Experience with ERP and ticketing tools is highly preferred.