Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Apply by: 26.10.2022
About the Role
Are you a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst AS9100 Lead auditor (preferred) or Qualified Lead Auditor in one of 9001, 20000, 27001 or TickITplus within a defense environment? Is so, this could be the next exciting opportunity for you.
You'll be the lead Quality Assurance (QA) representative for Lockheed Martin (LM) within Systems Solutions. Based at Havant, Hampshire, the role supports and controls all aspects of regulatory and 3rd party certifications associated with the LM presence on various sites.
Please do get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Working for Lockheed Martin you can expect outstanding benefits, a diverse and inclusive work environment, a four day working week, work life balance policies and working patterns, ongoing career development and support, rewards and recognition to reward you for your hard work, and more.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Qualified AS9100 Lead auditor (preferred) or Qualified Lead Auditor in one of 9001, 20000, 27001 or TickITplus.
- Knowledge/experience of ISO20000 – IT Services Management.
- Knowledge/experience of ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and TickITplus.
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques.
- Root Cause Analysis qualification.
- Occurrence Investigator qualification.
- Experience estimating work loading and task management.
- Ability to work with and influence across multiple functions and levels within a small team
Desired skills, qualifications and experience:
- Engineering/Software qualification (NVQ Level4/ONC).
- Experience of Allied Quality Assurance Publications (AQAPs) and Joint Services Publications (JSP’s)
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt or Black Belt).
- Understanding of training systems (Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT)) or equivalent.
- Human Factors Training.
- Familiarity with use of system and software integrated development environment tools (e.g. Atlassian toolset)
- Previous Military experience of benefit.
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, our mission is to be the world’s leading global security and aerospace company. To achieve this mission, RMS draws on its core capabilities in advanced platforms and weapons, C4ISR, global sustainment, training and sensors.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on