Yorkshire and the Humber•
We are looking for talented individuals with 1-3 years’ experience of working in a similar role to join our close-knit technical team. If you are looking for a varied, challenging and collaborative role to expand your technical expertise then this job is for you!
You will actively participate in the designing, maintaining and upgrading services that are critical to the NHS and many healthcare organisations around the world. You will be working as a team to address the current challenges such as the rapid expansion of our mobile Apps and AI as we scale on an international level.
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
Skills and Qualities
- Relational database knowledge with practical experience in SQL Server
- System administration, enhancements, configuration, system design and build in Windows environments
- Hardware – knowledge or hands on experience of server components, investigation & problem resolution
- Networks – Managing enterprise firewalls, switches and routers including knowledge of common network protocols
- Cyber Security – Pen Testing, monitoring for potential threats, vulnerabilities and indicators of compromise
- Great problem solving skills
- An automation not repetition approach
- 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum of ABB/AAC at A-level including either Maths or IT
Yorkshire and the Humber