We have an exciting opportunity for degree educated individuals to join an award winning, industry leading organisation in a Graduate role offering strong career development opportunities within the Safety Health Environment and Quality field! We are offering a structured programme over two years with our aim being that at the end of this candidates will be remain within the RSK SHEQ department as SHEQ Advisors. This is a full time role (40 hours per week).
Successful candidates will work within the following divisions of the company Technical Services, Geosciences and Engineering, Environment and Planning and Agriculture Land and Property Management.
- Assisting the SHEQ team in providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice
- Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks
- Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, on-site inspections and reporting on SHEQ performance for business operations, office and field based
- Vendor review, audit, and inspections
- Provision of SHE support to the premises management team and onboarding of new RSK businesses;
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Some experience of working within the construction industry, including delivery of internal audits and inspections, would be beneficial but not essential
- A passion for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- A flexible approach to work, both office based & out on site, and able to adapt to change
- A team focus with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with a wide variety of people, at many levels
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to £24,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Professional institution fees and training will be covered
- Life assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, health cash plan and discounted gym membership
- Regular training and career development.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
RSK is a global leader in the delivery of sustainable solutions. Our family of environmental, engineering and technical services businesses works together to provide practical solutions to some of the greatest challenges societies have ever faced. These challenges, and the responses to them, are perhaps best captured by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: “a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future”.
We must achieve a truly sustainable future, and to get there, all nations, businesses, organisations and individuals must play a role. RSK is enabling clients around the world to do their bit. We operate in most sectors of the economy, including many of those most critical to future global sustainability, such as water, energy, food and drink, infrastructure, urban development, mining and waste. With our integrated offering across research and development, consultancy and on-the-ground application, we can deliver a complete solution that is unrivalled in the market.
We need an outstanding workforce to help us achieve this. Do you have what it takes?
RSK was founded in 1989 and, now working in more than 40 countries across 6 continents, is a truly global business. We plan to keep growing and are looking for professionals who have the passion, skills, and spirit needed to grow with us.
Since the beginning, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and reward talented individuals. People are at the heart of our business, and we know that our success is founded on the development of our colleagues. At RSK we want you to share in our achievements and we want to support you in achieving your professional goals. RSK prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career by encouraging continuing development and enabling people to reach their full potential. Despite our rapid growth, we are determined to maintain the people-centric culture that RSK was built on, fostering entrepreneurialism, and applying a caring and compassionate approach to working together.