Work on fast-paced projects that span our entire business. Lead on projects working with Sky and help get top quality products and services in front of our customers.
On this two-year programme, you’ll join the team responsible for our award-winning customer service. Drive improvements in customer experience. Dive into exciting projects. Working with our Customer Operations, Product, Marketing and IT teams, you’ll learn how Change Delivery supports our strategic goals, and how Business Analysts help get things done. There’s only one place you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
What you’ll be doing
For the first six months, you’ll team up with one of our experienced Business Analysts to help you get started. Once you’ve got your feet under the table, we’ll give you the freedom to do your best work, your way.
Key responsibilities on this programme:
- Work with the stakeholders to deliver new or updated products or services, document and align to business needs
- Support our training and communications teams, as well as retail advisors, in rolling out changes
- Define and deliver innovative customer experience journeys for new products and services
- Develop a streamlined customer experience
- Drive changes to the way we do things
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is August 2021.
Your development journey
You’ll enjoy a brand new, action-packed, learning experience with us. We’ll help you grow into a great future leader, with the right tools and support. The 2-year programme supports you with:
- Growth - Every project and role you take on will be a chance to learn and grow. And you’ll be supported by passionate colleagues along the way.
- Confidence - Whatever your background, you can make a valuable and valued contribution. You’ll build confidence by getting involved and stepping outside of comfort zone.
- Belonging - You’re trusted to own your day, but there’s always someone on hand to make sure you succeed. With fellow grads, inspiring each other to think big and take action. Or with your manager and wider Sky team to help build your own unique career.
Plus, you’ll have access to a range of tools, from workshops to digital courses (like LinkedIn Learning), which will help you along the way.
It’s a journey and we want you to see your progress, so you’ll get your very own development report to track your success.
What we're looking for
The one essential requirement is that you're a graduate, or soon will be. Our programme is designed to give you all the knowledge and experience you need, so it doesn’t matter what your degree is in.
Other skills we're looking for include:
- A confident communicator, no matter who you’re talking to
- Collaborative, capable of building strong relationships
- An analytical thinker that can simplify your thought process for others
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn quickly
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to drive your own development.
So why wait?
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
*Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!